CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emry's Preschool days

Emry was so lucky to get to go to Preschool for four days at Hillcrest High School. She got to go to work with her daddy and I would go pick her up at 12:00. She absolutely LOVED it!!! Here is her graduation picture getting her diploma.



The teacher told me that the girls (students) loved her and wanted to take her home because she is so cute and lots of fun! I did have some pictures of her with the principals but some how all my pictures got erased on my camera!!! Good thing most of them are on our computer! :)

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

So Cute! I bet all those girls totally wanted to steal her :)

Gardners said...

Man, why is she dressed so warm - don't you guys know it's summer?? :)