CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

8 Things About Brynly

Brynly was "tagged" by Brooklyn Davis
1. Brynly's middle name is Fayth. Her birth family named her Faith and requested that we include it in her name. This was a simple thing to do after the amazing gift they gave us. We decided to spell it Fayth after her Grandma Dabell whose middle name is Fay after her mother. 2. She loves BOOKS! She has loved being read to since birth. She memorizes them and "reads" them to her sister.3. She loves to sing. She can actually stay on tune learns songs very quickly.
4. One of her first words was "self", she is very independent and loves to help do everything--especially cook.
5.Brynly loves the water and is very brave! She loves to go off the diving board, go under water, ride the tube behind the boat. She is not brave when it comes to spiders/bugs--she hates them with a passion. 6. She loves to eat and will eat anything!
7. Brynly is very girly she loves to paint nails, wear jewelry, and play dress up. She also likes to play outside in the dirt or sand and build sandcastles. 8. She loves her family! Everyone is her best friend and she has her grandparents as well as her aunts and uncles wrapped around her little finger. She was the first and only grandchild on both sides of the family until Emry came along so you can imagine how spoiled she is!!! She is very sweet to her little sister and plays well with her. We love her so much and the joy she brings into our home. We tag Kyler, Cameron, and Aaliyah.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for playing along! :) Your girls are SO SO cute!

Bon said...

Hey I am glad you found me! Add me to your list and I will add you! I can't believe how bug she is- I think last time I was home she was a new born? Crazy!! You are so cute Sue Anne and I am sure a wonderful mother!

Abby said...

Hey! I love all these pictures! The girls have gotten so big! They are so cute! You do such fun things with them. How are you? We will make sure to include you when we go private. Oh, also, the Scentsy bars last 60-80 hrs. If you have any more questions just ask!

Melissa said...

Sueann!! I am so excited you found me, I have often thought about you and your mother and wondered how the two of you were doing. You have a very cute family! Let's add eachother to our blogs...give me your email address and we can keep in touch! You look so beautiful and happy!!
Love - Melissa

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I am so glad that you have a blog!!! I am adding you to ours right now. Love all the pictures!! Ya'll look great! The girls are getting so big... We miss you guys...Tell Pokemon that Derek says hello!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I loved it!!! Brooklyn tagged my children as well so I guess I had better get with it. Your girls are way too cute!!!

christine said...

Hey SueAnn! I just stumbled across your blog. Your girls are so cute! I'm so excited you started a blog, it's such a good way to keep in touch. Check ours out!

gina said...

HEY! I have an Emery too! She was born on December 10th '07- You have a beautiful family- Gina

Nichelle said...

I love all of the pictures on your blog. I need to work on mine and start adding some pics of my kids. I have to take it one step at a time though. You'll have to come and check mine out. Am told me this morning that she started a blog last night too. It going to be fun to have all of our friends have blogs. :)