
Brynly couldn't wait to build a snowman this weekend with grandpa at the cabin, so here is her snow man and a snow dog. There is still tons of snow in Island Park!!

This was driving home today Emry and Kyler (Missy's little boy)always hold hands when they sit by each other in the car-- it is so cute!
5 comments:
Those are way cute pictures. It's so adorable that they hold hands. I hope you had fun at the cabin. It was probably exciting being with your whole family again! I'll talk to you soon- Am
I'm thinkin' that our kids are stinkin' cute & I love that they actually like each other... at least for now, I guess. LOVE YA!!
I love the snow dog...how cute!
That is too cute that they hold hands while they are in the car. I love the pictures of the snowman and snow dog!
The holding hands is adorable! :) We made a little snowman this weekend too, although we didn't have that much snow, and your snow dog is SO creative!
Post a Comment