Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
7 comments:
They look so adorable in their Easter dresses.
Their dresses are so cute! So are your girls of course. Those are some great pictures of them.
Where do they get their posing talent?? Cute, cute!!
CUTE Easter dresses! Your girls always look cute!
I think that pink polka dot one on Bryn does match Emry's better than the other one. They look so cute! Sounds like you had a great Easter!
What pretty little girls! We miss you guys.
You have such cute girls! Loved the dresses! I hope you are doing great! Email me!
Post a Comment