CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Word of Caution

Next time the thought comes to your mind that your kids haven't been sick for a while, quickly remove that thought. More importantly, whatever you do, do not say it out loud or you will be cursed!! On Monday Amberlee and I were talking about her kids who are sick, and I said it was nice because my kids haven't been sick for a long time. Big mistake, BIG, HUGE!!! The next day we woke up to Emry throwing up and other bodily function issues. We are now on day two of sickness, it is not pretty. I feel so bad because she can't tell me what is wrong, she just cries. It is so hard to have sick kids and not be able to make them better. So a word of caution to all parents do not curse yourself by saying anything remotely close to this out loud.

6 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

VERY TRUE!! Please keep that sickness at your house!! lol LOVE YA!!

Nichelle said...

I know excatly what you mean. I am so sorry that your kids are sicks. I hate nothing worse than sick kids. I hope they get feeling better soon!

JANEAL said...

So I shouldn't say that Carter hasn't been sick in awhile? :) Hope your kids get feeling better soon.

Amberlee said...

You knew you jinxed yourself the moment those words came out of your mouth! It's still a bummer though. Hopefully she'll get better quickly and nobody else will get it, but don't say it out loud!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Yeah...I did that too! Aaliyah & Adyson have both been sick since last week. Coughing and runny noses... It's so exhausting when their sick. I hope that she feels better...

gina said...

SOOO sorry for your little Emry! My kids just got over RSV! Not fun with a three month old! I love to read about you and your family! I LOVE the blogging world.