CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The big day…

Thanks for all the birthday wishes-- I had a fabulous day!! My husband was full of surprises! First he made me one of my favorite breakfasts--Crepes! He did the birthday post, which was so so sweet!! When he was done told me there weren't very many pictures of me--hummmm I wonder why? I'm usually the one behind the camera!! Then he sent me bowling with Brynly, my parents, sisters and their families. (Trent said he didn't want to come because of his hurt ankle and it wouldn't be fun just chasing Emry around). He told me we were going to go out on a date when I got back. When I got home he had a surprise party for me with a bunch of our family and friends!! It was so fun even if it was cold and pouring rain outside, thanks for all of you who came and froze with us! Thanks for making my birthday amazing honey, you are so thoughtful, I love you so much!!!

Here are some pictures of Brynly's first bowling experience. She has been wanting to go bowling forever!! She got a score of 102... she beat me by 5 points!! We had a ball!! The last picture is my favorite, her face says it all---strike! Thanks dad for taking us, and for my family for making me feel special on my birthday, I am a lucky girl!





10 comments:

Nichelle said...

Very cute pictures of Brynly. I am glad you had such a great birthday. Trent was very sweet. He did some real planning to get it all put together for you. I hope you had a great day seams how it is your "last birthday". :)

JANEAL said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. How thoughtful of Trent to do all that for you. Looks like Brynly had a great time bowling....cute pictures!

Holly said...

HOw fun!! I'm impressed that Trent knew how to blog! haha!! I'm glad your day was perfect minus the weather! :)

Amberlee said...

That was awesome that Trent did that post for your birthday. What a good hubby. It was so thoughtful of him to do everything that he did for you.

Britney said...

What a great birthday! Good job, Trent! Breakfast, a blog post and a surprise party - that's impressive! Brynly is adorable in the pictures and she looks like she had a blast!

Robison's said...

Thats so sweet Trent had a birthday party for you. Its nice they even think of something let alone a suprise birthday pary.
hope it was a good one. Brynly looks like a natrual bowler.

Liza said...

I just typed a really long comment and I didn't save for some reason?!?

We are so glad you had such a wonderful day! We were so happy to be a part of it! Bryn bowling would be priceless..we will have to go sometime! She's so funny!

P.S. Yes, I am doing great! I am still on medication so I can't drive anywhere but other than that I am doing GREAT! Thanks! :D

Bon said...

Sounds like your husband did a great job! I am glad you had such a great day! You deserve it!

Christina said...

You spoiled spoiled girl! That's okay~ I know you deserve it all! Brynlee looks so cute bowling. I'm proud of her score- I never even get that high!

Smith Family said...

The pics are so cute! I am glad you had a great birthday -but you should be turning 30 like the rest of us! J/K It was fun! Trent did good.