Friday, January 2, 2009
Cupcake Party....
Brynly decided the last two weeks before Christmas that she wanted a cupcake maker. I am pretty sure that Santa was already finished shopping for her, but she was telling everyone that she wanted this and that she would make them cupcakes with it. On Christmas morning after the kids open their presents she found one in the front door that Santa almost forgot, and it was even better than just a cupcake maker is was all the stuff to have a fantastic cupcake party. (Thanks grandpa Rod for not letting Santa forget such an important gift) Brynly was very persistent in wanting a cupcake party, so at the last minute we decided to have one. She made YuMmY homemade Chocolate Creme-Filled cupcakes and called some our neighbors whom she had promised cupcakes to come over for her impromptu party.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
every girls dream! what a fun idea!
Okay this is one of the sweetest things I've seen! She's taking right after you SueAnn and will be a fabulous cook I'm sure!! :)
She is so cute! But I still can't believe that I wasn't invited!!! lol
that is too cute!! What a great little baker she seems to be! I will have to partake of these cup cakes soon!! You know...she could start a whole new meaning to "lemonade stand"...Cup Cake Stand"
How Fun! I'm "pretty sure" she promised me one of those delicious chocolate cupcakes!!!! He he he. She seems like such a sweetheart! Good job Mommy!
That looks like so much fun! Your little girl is so cute in her little apron :)
She is so cute! What a fun day!
I think that's SO cute! Maybe we can get an invite to the next cupcake party :)
That's a cute party idea (and a fun grandpa)! I can't believe she sang in sacrament meeting, that is so brave. I bet you were so proud :)
Alexa HAD TO HAVE a cupcake maker for Christmas too, that is the only thing she wanted. Wish you lived closer so that our girls could have made them together!
Santa brought my little girl that same cupcake set! It is darling and looks like a ton of fun!
Okay, Chandler wanted this cupcake maker as well, but I kept wondering how well it would actually work. Now we have to buy it for her. She looks so excited in the pictures, way too cute.
She is so stinkin' cute. I wish I has a cupcake maker!
SueAnn...Your girls are so cute!! It's good to see you.
Post a Comment