Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The House That Fell
Brynly without fail makes us chuckle throughout the day with her stories and view of life. Today as Brynly, Emry and I were out running errands we passed a little basement house. Bryn noticed the house and said "Oh no, mom look at that house, it fell down, its stuck and scared!" I just love to hear what she thinks about the world around her, she makes me laugh a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the things kids say. Carter cracks me up all day long. I loved it when I was in primary because when I would be doing sharing time kids would raise their hands and say things that had nothing to do with what we were talking about and they were funny things. Aren't kids great?
I love it! She is so cute!
That is so funny! It's true... kids are so honest, sometimes I wish I was that innocent! lol.
I love it! That is so funny! Kids always say the cuties things!
Way Cute! My kids are always saying the cutest things that immediately make my day a litte brighter. Jim has some crazy idea that he wants to move to Driggs so we are looking at one particular house to buy. I don't think it's going to happen, but it's fun to play along and dream of it as our second/vacation home.
Our little ones say the funniest things... Priceless.
Post a Comment