Brynly is so excited about her new room, and we are excited to have it almost done. We are still waiting for vanity cabinets for the bathroom, but it is almost finished too. Those do it your self projects are not fun, we are thankful for our dad's and Skyler's help--THANKS GUYS!!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
TA DA!!!
We bought our house about 4 years ago, it is an older home built in the 1960's and hadn't really been updated since. We have remodeled most of the main floor, with exception of the kitchen cabinets, and this February we decided to start the basement. It was all paneling (our family room still has it grrr..that is the next remodeling project) so we had to take everything out and start from stratch. We did a room for Bryn and a bathroom, which was dysfunctional and yucky! So I wanted to show our before and after pics of Bryn's room, we just got the carpet layed last night and put it together. It isn't totally done, we still have to put on the closet doors and do some more decorating.
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER
Brynly is so excited about her new room, and we are excited to have it almost done. We are still waiting for vanity cabinets for the bathroom, but it is almost finished too. Those do it your self projects are not fun, we are thankful for our dad's and Skyler's help--THANKS GUYS!!!
Brynly is so excited about her new room, and we are excited to have it almost done. We are still waiting for vanity cabinets for the bathroom, but it is almost finished too. Those do it your self projects are not fun, we are thankful for our dad's and Skyler's help--THANKS GUYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Her room turned out darling! I'll bet she just loves it.
Cute, cute, cute!!! I bet she is in heaven. Good job Miss Handy Woman! It looks awesome!
Oh! It turned out soooo cute!
I LOVE it!! Where did you find her headboard? I'm loving it! Great job! I would never get Zach to re-model anything! He'd rather have someone else do it and just pay them, so I am way impressed! :)
Looks very good! I am so impressed! I bet she is a happy little girl. It turn out AWESOME!
How cute! That is so fun for her. I want to make a room for my girls downstairs but I am afraid they won't sleep good. You will have to let me know how Bryn does.
That so awesome! I love all the colors and the polka dots! Well done.
I love it!! She is one lucky little girl! Love ya!
I absolutely LOVE the transformation! Great job! It makes me excited about the possibilities in our basement.
Wow! What a lot of work! I LOVE her closet and the green walls!
WOW!! that looks so good. great job!
It turned out so cute! We are in the process of finishing our basement...hopefully it will be done by the fall (or winter or next summer):)
WOW! Brynlee's room looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. I bet that takes a load off to have that done now! Yea! Let me know about mother's day.
It turned out beautiful! I love it! You are so talented!
Post a Comment