CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's making me weird....

Brynly's word of the week is weird. Everything around her is weird. Home Depot smells weird, the dog is acting weird, and the cows smell weird. Yesterday she came up the stairs screaming at the top of her lungs. I asked her what happened and as she is hyperventilating says,"I heard a fly buzzing and it is making me weird"!

10 comments:

Holly said...

Hope you guys get feeling better!! I think that the word of the week is hilarious!! :) haha!

Boyd Fam said...

She says the funniest things!!! Have a better day tomorrow!! LOVE YA!!

Nichelle said...

I love that when kids say funny things. It seems like she is always saying something funny! I hope that the baby feels better tomorrow.

JANEAL said...

Kids say the darndest things! That's one of my favorite things about being a mom...all of the entertaining things you get to hear all day long. They just crack me up :)

Bon said...

HAHAHA! That was hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh! Kids are so funny sometimes!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

That is the funniest thing ever!

Abby said...

That is so funny. Gracie LOVES the word WEIRD! She is always saying "Mom that's WeIrD!!!" lol Seems like they will find a new word and use it for EVERYTHING. HAHAHA

Boyd Fam said...

I love your new layout!! hope you have a better day!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

How funny is that! She is so stinken cute!

Melissa said...

Kids make life so much fun! You have such cute girls and I love her new word! It made me laugh!!