Bummer! I have been chosen to be on a jury during my term of Jury Duty. That isn't the bad part. The bad part is that it is scheduled for THREE weeks!!! I have a totally new appreciation for working mothers and I am really really thankful that I get to be home with my girls! I have missed them so much this week so far. It is going to be Tuesday thru Friday 9-5-- thank goodness for good family and friends who help with my kids! Especially my mom and my sister Missy who have watched them the past three days and made us dinner! How lucky are we! So needless to say it is cramping my blogging time! Ahhhh nuts! (as Bryn would say!)
Addendum: Lucky Me-- the case was dismissed after only three days! Yipee!!
5 comments:
Its a pleasure to help you out!! Don't even think twice about it!! That's what family is for!! LOVE YA!
I feel SO bad for you! I don't know what I would do. Let me know if I can help you next week. This week has been kind of crazy (still catching up from last week). Try not to stress out too bad! Am
Wow I wish I had family around and someone to make us dinner when we got home from work!! You are so lucky. It's hard having to work full time with two kids and trying to get everything else done that's needed around the house.
I bet you are so happy that your case got dismissed. I am happy for you! I know what you mean about not being able to see your kids when you work all day. It stinks! You are such a good Mom!
That stinks about jury duty. Luckily, I have never had to do that (knock on wood). That would be hard trying to find someone to watch your kids while your gone.
Post a Comment