CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adoption

There is an amazing blog that I was introducted to by Holly of an adoptive mother who gives both her perspective and posts from birth mothers and their thoughts and feelings. If you have ever wanted to know some of the thoughts of a woman who has or is going through infertility read this excellent article here on a blog called the r house-- it's an incredible blog, I am loving it!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I hadn't read this article yet... don't you LOVE how completely honest she is? You feel such a connection with her writing immediately! Thanks for sharing this article, loved it.

Robison's said...

I think its awsome that you guys are passing along Janeal adoption card. Adoption is a great thing for both parents and kids. I wish you guys the best.
I wanted to tell you thanks for that website familyfun.com I got some great ideas for Kade's birthday this weekend. I'll post how it turns out.
Tannis

Britney said...

I love the r house! She is able to put into words what I feel in my heart. I hadn't read that post yet, it is one of my favorites now! I feel like she is educating so many people on adoption and infertility!!

Amberlee said...

I'll have to go and check this out. I think that everyone can benefit from having knowledge & understanding of someone else's trials. And I am so happy that adoption has worked out so well for you. Your girls are so adorable and couldn't possibly belong anywhere else!

Nichelle said...

I have heard so much about that blog. I know that I need to take some time and go explore it. Thanks for the tip on the article I will be sure to read it!

Shelley said...

SueAnn! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was a friend of Skyler's back in the day. Anyways I found your blog linked to some friends and have been catching up on you adorable little family. I have spent the last hour on the article (and blog) linked in this post. I struggled with infertility for quite some time, so the whole process of motherhood is very dear to my heart. I'm never suprised by the people who adopt,..they are always spiritual giants and the most amazing people. -Your little family is so beautiful!!! Brynly and Emry are lucky little girls. ;) Hope you don't mind me peeking in on you. :) -Shelley