CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girls Weekend!!!

I have been so blessed with amazing friends! We went on our annual girls weekend and had so much fun eating, talking, eating, talking, shopping, laughing until I cried and eating! I went with Amberlee Murdock, Katie Dennett, Misty Cooper, and Mindy Smith (with Nichelle there in spirit--we missed you lots!). I have been friends with all these girls forever, some since grade school the others since high school! We all married guys that we went to school with, so it makes it so fun and easy to hang out, which we do a lot. Anyway, Friday we started our trip out with a little detour to Hamilton's Steak and Seafood in Logan, which is owned by Justin Hamilton, our friend from high school and our other friend Mace Rockwood works there with him. It was delicious to say the least!!! The food was phenominal! Here is a picture of us there---
Here is a picture of Mace making us his famous Flaming Bananas Foster---YUM!!!


Then we were off to Salt Lake. Saturday we had lunch at Cafe Rio, yum, and then spent the day shopping. Sunday we went to the Little America Sunday Brunch. If you haven't been, it is absolutely amazing!!! I had so much fun, thanks girls!! I also owe a big thanks to my husband for taking such good care of my girls, thanks honey!!!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! And you look great! It's always good to get away and have a break with friends! I am glad you had fun!!

Britney said...

Girls get-a-ways are my favorite! It looks like you had a great time!

Amberlee said...

It was a blast! I can't believe that we have to wait a whole year to go again. I am thankful for good friends too. What an awesome weekend. Although, I don't think that I need to eat like that for quite some time!

christine said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Every Mom, and girl, needs to do that every once in a while! Tell Trent thanks a bunch for vaccinating our horses-it was quite the show!

Holly said...

How fun is that?! You girls are so darling... ALL of you!

Nichelle said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to go. I am going next year, I don't care what comes up. I am glad you guy had a good time!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

what a fun time! I need to do that.

Boyd Fam said...

I am so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I found your blog on Amberlee's (she is in my ward). You probably don't know who I am, but we were in the same adoption classes about 4 years ago. Your girls are darling.

Smith Family said...

Hey no fair your pictures turned out great! I only had one turn out. Except that one of you sleeping but I thought you would not want that on my blog page. Just kidding! Looking forward to next year and I hope Nichelle can come.

Smith Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It's so fun to have such close girlfriends.