CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Trent!!

>
We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! We love you so much and appreciate all you do! You are an amazing husband and daddy! Love~ SueAnn, Bryn, and Emmy


What a hunk!!

10 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Happy Birthday Trent!

JANEAL said...

Hope you birthday if fabulous!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Trent! Hope you guys are doing something fun to celebrate! :)

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday Trent!! Hope you guys have a great day!

Nichelle said...

Happy Brithday Trent! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

christine said...

Hope you had a great b-day! It was also my sister Ashlee's b-day today-I never knew you had the same one. This has always been a special day for our family! Hope yours' is too!

Amberlee said...

Happy Birthday Trent! Hope you had a great day. Unfortunately- we are one year closer to the big 3-0! Uggghhh......

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Trent! Its Heidi Burtenshaw- this blogging thing is fun to catch up with everyone. I added you to my link

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Getting old Pokemon! Can you believe it...10 years ago we were in the MTC. Wow, how time flies. Glad to see all is well.

Derek

Christina said...

Hello Dabells. I noticed you wanted to know who is visiting- so I'm letting you know that I've eaves-dropped in on your family. Looks like you're doing well. We have a blog, but it's private because of Hondo's paranoia with internet stuff. I just need your email and you're welcome to come visit anytime. chhudman@hotmail.com
It was fun finding you ~Hudmans