If you guessed a cute kitty you're right. She came to me and said, "Look at me mommy I am a kitty". This picture was followed by a discussion of why we do not write on our bodies, but I think she did a great job on what she was trying to accomplish.
Spring is finally peeking its head through and we were able to finally put the girls playhouse together. Bryn has been anxiously awaiting this moment. Emry got this for her birthday but Bryn thinks it is hers and she says she might share it with her sister. She had a little picnic in it today and was in heaven!
6 comments:
What a cute little kitty! Their little house is very cute, I don't remember seeing it.
How cute! It's so hard to get mad when they are just being kids huh?! Looks like a fun playhouse!!
She did a great job making herself look like a kitty! That playhouse is so cute....I can see why she loves it so. I would have loved that when I was little. I hope the weather stays like this!!
I love the kitty face. How cute! I was so glad that the weather was nice today, it was great to get out and play and get some fresh air.
How fun for your girls. My girls have a playhouse and they absolutely love it!
Love the kitty face! You want to be mad when they do things like that, but when they are so proud of themselves it sure makes it harder to get mad!
Post a Comment