CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ABC Tag

Nichell tagged me....

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Trent definately
C-Cake or Pie? Cake (specifically chocolate fudge with marshmellows)
D-Day of Choice? Sunday because I get to be with my family
E-Essential Item? Cell Phone
F-Favorite Color? Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? bears
H-Hometown? IF
I-Favorite Indulgence? Babes Bakery or anything chocolate
J-January or July? July because it's summer and WARM!!!
K-Kids? Brynly and Emry
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? August 12, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sister? 1 brother and 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia or fears? Spiders, and losing my husband or children
Q-Quote? The quote on my blog description
R-Reason to smile? I have no reason not to!
S-Season of choice? Summer!!!! We are impatiently waiting for it to come!
T-Tag 3 people: Jenny Brown, Missy Boyd, Ashlee Miller, Jordan McClellan
U-Unknown facts about me? I am a clean freak, but not as bad as Nichelle! lol
V-Vegetable? I love all vegetables
W-Worst habit? I have so many, ummmm sitting in front of the computer too much!
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both
Y-Your favorite food? All food, not so fond of seafood.
Z-Zodiac sign? Gemini

5 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Loved all the facts about you! I will for sure do the tag ASAP or I will be up all night!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog SueAnn! I love the story of your daughter of the house that sunk. We went past one a while ago and my husband told our kids if they keep running and jumping in the house then ours will do that- but they knew he was just kidding! I saw your recipe for pancakes and I am dying to try it!! Thanks!

Nichelle said...

Thanks for doing the tag! I love that you put that you aren't as bad as me whatever you are too! Have a fun time on "duty"!

JANEAL said...

Tags are fun because then you find out so much more about people.

Bon said...

That was cute and I learned a lot about you!:)