A-ATV of choice? Four Wheeler
B-Born on? April 7th
C-Cookies or Candy? He has a weakness for both
D-Date of Choice when you go out? Dinner and a movie
E-Essential Item? Cell Phone
F-Favorite Foods? Hamburgers!!!
G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Diesel
H-Hobbies? Hunting, Hunting, Hunting! He also likes horseback riding, golfing, and all Sports!
I-Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate
J-Job? PSR Worker
K-Kids? 2 girls Emry and Brynly
L-Last Vacation as a couple? Mexican Riviera Cruise in December
M-Morning person or night owl? Morning Person
N-Number of Siblings? 1 younger brother
O-OCD or sloppy? OCD!!
P-Pet Peeves? Messiness, things that don’t work exactly right, not getting a haircut every three weeks
Q-Quiet or Loud? Both, it depends on who we are with
R-Restaurant? Sizzler
S-Sports? He loves to play basketball, baseball, and golf. He likes to watch all sports.
T-Tight wad or spender? Tight unless it comes to hunting stuff
U-Unknown Fact about him? He HATES to go to the doctor, and especially get his blood drawn, he has passed out at the doctor a few times!
V-Vegetables? Corn, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Cucumbers, Lettuce, Carrots
W-Worst Habit? Eating too much and making himself sick—his full button doesn’t work sometimes.
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Golfing, some football
Y-Your favorite things about him? There are so many! He is a wonderful dad and husband, he is a hard worker, he does all the laundry in our house, good cook, and he loves me!
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aries
We tag Amberlee, Ashlee, Melissa, McKenna, Heidi, Lacie & Jenny Brown and anyone else who wants to do it!
9 comments:
Everytime I get on your blog you have a new look....looks cute! Isn't funny how much guys don't like going to the doctor. Women have to go all the time and you don't hear us complaining nearly as much as they do.
It was fun to read about your hubby, I don't know a lot about him. I think it is so funny that almost all men love hunting. That is the one thing I wish I could change about Rex, I hate hunting!
Fun idea! It's not too often that we get to hear about our husbands. I must say that I'm glad Ed doesn't love to hunt, but he's as obsessed with dirt bikes as Trent is with hunting!!!
Thanks for the tag... this one is pretty fun! I hope emmie gets feeling better... let me know if I can do anything.
I love your new layout! It was fun to read about your husband. Thanks for sharing
I just checked out your blog.
You have a cute family. Thankyou for helping me with the background on blog. My husband is obsessed with hunting also. He is gone all summer farming and when he gets an off moment he goes hunting. I hate it. Now that I have boys I am going to have to take it up.
Tannis
HELLO! I must admit that I have seen your blog before too. Your family is beautiful and you look SO happy =) Thanks for leaving a comment! By the way - yummy recipes on your other blog.
Hi Trent and Sueann! Darling blog! This will be a fun way to keep in touch a little bit better!
Yes I remember when we got stuck! My brother in law got stuck there a few weeks ago while shooting his gun. I told him our story... He looked at me pretty funny for being stuck on make out hill with a girl! It was hard to explain that we were really just out for a drive! That really was a fun adventure especially knocking on that truck window!!! Sorry for the interruptions... Can you help us?
I also remember making some sort of graham cracker goooie snack. Do you remember that?
Post a Comment