
As most of you know we have had our lives eternally blessed through adoption. Our second adoption was a designated adoption, meaning that some one we knew (my uncle), knew someone placing a baby for adoption. This was a testiment to me that the more people that know, and the more you can get the word out, the quicker the results could be. (Even though we all know who is really in charge!) Adoption is an amazing thing, Trent and I have been so blessed with our two angels and wish others the same. Janeal made these cute pass along cards, so please pass it along. Thank You!
7 comments:
It is so nice of everyone to post Janeal's pass along card. I am hoping that the right person will see it soon. I had so much fun last night. I can't wait until next month.
Thanks for posting this.... you are so so sweet! Adoption has been such a miracle in my life and I can't wait to experience it again! By the way, are you missing some hotpads? Someone left some at my house and I'm thinking they are yours.
I hope it's ok, I posted this on my blog. On another note...I was hopeing those wern't my genes. I thought maybe the Miller genes, but since Brynly and Cam both do it, maybe they are mine. I'll will take credit though for the independentcy. Did I spell that right??? I have no idea what I'm going to to with this boy!!!
Sueann, I found your blog through Amberlee's. Your kids are adorable! I would have never guessed that they were adopted! They look like they belong to you and Trent! Isn't it neat that you know these kids were meant for you? How special!
That is so nice of all of you to post that! I hope she gets mega responses from it!:)
Hey Sueanne...this is Tiffany George (Nasal). Just wanted to say hi! Your blog is darling and so are your little girls. It was fun seeing you at lunch last week! Tell Trent Hi!
Just wanted to say "Hi"! I hope your friend is able to adopt soon, children are such blessings! Hope everything is going great for you!!
Post a Comment